This website is owned and operated by Sandra Heath Art. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sandra Heath Art. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors access to the selected works of Sandra Heath Art, alongside information about the products and related services available to purchase.
By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Who can use our website?
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Key commercial terms
When buying an item, you agree that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it:
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- you accept the terms and conditions of this website, including the terms regarding shipping, returns, and refunds (see below).
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Purchasing, Shipping, and Returns
For full details of our Returns and Refunds terms and conditions, please see our Purchasing, Shipping, and Returns page here.
Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Sandra Heath Art. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sandra Heath Art harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Sandra Heath Art, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sandra Heath Art assumes no liability or responsibility for any
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service.
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Right to Change and Modify the Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Promotional Emails and Content
You agree to receive from time-to-time promotional messages and materials from us, by email only. If you do not wish to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Preference of law and dispute resolution
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of England and Wales, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in England. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or contacting us;
- information that you provide to us during telephone calls, relating to our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services;
- any other information that you choose to provide to us; and
- information arising out of the services we provide to you.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you goods and services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password and other login details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for our own marketing purposes, by sending an email to us.
Third party websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites which our website might link to.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Sandra Heath Art owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]
Or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If there are any questions regarding these terms, you may contact us using the information below.
88 Paxton Road
Last updated: 28-07-2022, 22:00.